Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home Communication Organization

I need to be better at organizing my communication with parents. The kids bring their folder to school every day and put it in their mailbox. I file their graded or checked work in their mailbox and it goes home daily. I also have a daily communication log stapled in their folders. Most of my students need the daily feedback and accountability of this. It is hard to do every day, but I think it is worth it.





Right now I am storing any notes sent from parents in their cumulative folders, but I think I am going to change that soon. I have a hanging file storage bin that I think would work great for stowing away those notes. I am also thinking of putting all my parent communication (notation about calls, conference notes, old communication logs, etc.) in the same folder. We will see!

I am looking forward to stealing some ideas from the Linky Party. Go check it out!



1 comments :

Steffi said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again

Conference Folders

Post a Comment