Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Signs in the Room

I am in such an organizing mood! Thanks Mrs. Patton! I took down two bulletin boards ( I put them back up new and improved) and reorganized some of my displays. I am horrible about writing the date on my board every day, so I have made a sign that I am going to hang on the board in a more convenient spot. I will put it in a sheet protector so I can write on it with dry erase markers. (Which is by the way my newest favorite thing to do.)




The other thing I did this evening was remake my grade reference page. I have written this up on the board because I was talking about grades and handing back papers when I noticed something. A lot of blank looks coming back at me. Most of my kids didn't know what was good and what was bad, so I explained and wrote it on the board. I decided since I revamped the way I show the date, I should also do this. I will also be putting this in a sheet protector to hang on the board.



What do you think?

0 comments :

Post a Comment