Thursday, April 28, 2011

Classroom Management Linky Party

Can I just say, I LOVE linky parties!

I am reposting this to join in with Miss Kindergarten.

You can also look at my newer post about using music in the classroom.

Mrs. Randall is hosting a party for classroom management and I just had to join.


This has changed my classroom. I really like it. It has just enough negative reinforcement to make the positive reinforcement a big incentive. I was finding that my students did need a negative consequence, but I wanted something that would allow the kids to redeem themselves the same day.

Here is the ebook that explains about the clip chart.



I also use stickers and other incentives when needed. Overall, I am very happy with my classroom management. 

7 comments :

Kristen Alexis said...

Great idea!! i love it! I'm going to try this in my classroom next year! :) Thanks!!

Kelley said...

I really love how you have created opportunities for your students who are modeling excellent behavior to be recognized by moving their clip as well. It is so positive! Thanks for joining in the linky party.

Kelley-3rd
Mrs. Randall’s Learning Library

Lorena said...

Thank you for sharing this. I'd love to see how my students would do with this system.

Lorena
Little Treasures

Mrs. Morris said...

You are so welcome! I love being able to reward students for good behavior. They love being able to move their clip up! You should try it.

Hadar said...

I just started this in my summer school class and oh my word, it changed the behaviors from night to day! I also have "off the charts" for when my kiddos go above and beyond and I clip them to my shirt. They LOVE it!

Thanks for linking up!
Hadar

Katie said...

I really like this idea! I am head of a committee to write a new school wide discipline plan and we are meeting tomorrow. So glad you shared!!
Once Upon A Teaching Blog

Ms. Rachel said...

I really like this idea as well, I just wonder if my students would get it?! I teach moderately - severely impaired students. hmm..

Post a Comment