Friday, April 22, 2011

Feeling a little blue...

I am really struggling right now. It seems like I am not making a difference at school. My students behavior  is deteriorating fast and we still have many weeks until summer. I am feeling insignificant and unsuccessful. Not a good week.

I love teaching and working with my students, so I am not sure why I am suddenly feeling this way. I want so much to be a great teacher. I hope I am feeling this way because of stress and being tired. I need some positive feedback every now and then, too.

I will pull myself out of this melancholy soon.

1 comments :

The Peterson Family said...

Amen! I'm in the same boat, but we only have 4 weeks left, so I'm spending every weekend sleeping and being lazy just so I can make it through the next week of school. My house is a disaster and none of us have any clean clothes, but luckily my family's OK with that for a while:)
Hope you're feeling better soon. We're almost there!

Post a Comment