Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Getting ready for next year...

I try to be an organized teacher and person, but I am not doing much to get ready for next year right now. I am full of ideas and I have been keeping a list of "Next Year" things. I will be refining some of my literacy stations. I am going to be putting together some UPSL notebooks (our problem solving model for math) and a Spelling dictionary for my class next year.

I am going to be doing interactive science notebooks that I am really excited about. I am also going to be doing a homework journal, instead of running off pages every week. When I get that going, I will post about it.

I am going to keep my Clip Chart for behavior management because I love it. I am improving my classroom library all the time.

My biggest project will be to go through all my math manipulatives and setting them out in a fun bucket organizer I have in my room. I will be more likely to use them to their full potential that way.

I am going to be making a lot of Promethean flipcharts to go with our curriculum. That will be fun!

I am going to change the layout of my room a little bit to better utilize a few areas.

Overall, I am working on a lot of things in my mind.  :/

3 comments :

Mrs. Mugurussa said...

Thanks for joining the Linky Party
Tiffani
Time 4 Kindergarten

Melinda Weston- ETF said...

Don't forget about that you will be planning on implementing the iTouch into your curriculum!

Mrs. Morris said...

Yes! I can't wait to talk to you more about those!

Post a Comment