Thursday, June 23, 2011

Getting Organized

At the end of the year I realized that I was missing or had misplaced important pieces of paper. You know, those papers that we all get at the beginning of the year and forget about because they aren't needed much during the year. Those same papers become super important the last few weeks of school.

Lesson learned. Check!

This was my first year with this district and school, so I wasn't quite aware of the strenuous end of year checks. I am being proactive for next year. I will have a folder for all those important documents! I also made a few.

I also realized I needed a central call log for when I talked with parents. I usually jot something down and put it in their folders, but I need something else. I don't know if I will use the one I made or find another online.

Documentation Pages

What kinds of things do you make sure you keep handy?

I have been having trouble with google docs and embedding, so I hope you can access these. Let me know if you can't!

0 comments :

Post a Comment