Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Organizing Computer Files

I don't have anything earth shattering or even very interesting, but I can't resist a linky party!

Extra Special Teaching has invited us to link up and show how we organize our computer files.
This is what my files look like on my home computer.
This is inside the Math folder.
Inside the Reading Folder
So nothing special, but I think it is very organized. Sometimes I forget what I name things so I have to use the search in the top right hand corner. ☺

2 comments :

Angelia said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It took me ALL day yesterday but I finally managed to organize everything into folders. Then today when I went to look for something I was able to easily find it!!! Yeah!!!

Angelia
http://extraspecialteaching.blogspot.com

Jake Alexander said...

Thank you for sharing this post. It is informative and helpful. As a business owner it is important to back up my files and organize them as well .I found a great disaster recovery services company that has really helped me.

Post a Comment