Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Student Toolkit

        


I am trying something new this year. It seemed like my kids needed certain papers for reference throughout the year, so I came up with this Student Toolkit. I am planning on using a 1 inch binder and page protectors to hold the pages.

I will be giving them the pages as they are relevant to what we are learning. They will not be getting the entire resource at once. This is where they will keep their Spelling Dictionary as well.

I am still playing around with what I am going to include, but this is what I have so far.

I am sure I will add to it during the year depending on the needs of my students.

Cover Page

Merged Document

Does anyone use something similar to this? Any suggestions?

3 comments :

Mrs. Hall said...

Is there any way you could e-mail me this? Google docs will not let me download it. My e-mail address is Jacqueline.Hall@Lewis.kyschools.us Thank you.

Mrs. Lamb said...

Great idea! I actually clicked the picture thinking you had a newfangled way of storing all those math wall cards...I have them too!

Just4Teachers said...

This is an amazing resource tool!! Thank you for sharing!!!
Debi
http://just4teachers.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment