Saturday, June 25, 2011

Take-Home Readers Linky Party

Time 4 Kindergarten is having a Linky Party!

I have to admit that I dropped the ball when it came to take home readers. My school provides a bag for all students. They are bank bags with our school name on it . Durable and can hold several books. We have plenty of books available, but I had a hard time remembering to get them from the Title 1 library.

I am going to come up with a schedule to hand out the books this year. Not quite sure what it will look like at the moment.

I used these 2 papers to keep the kids accountable. Not sure if I will continue this after I have finished The Book Whisperer.

I made this first one and found the second on the internet from Mrs. Stamp.
Weekly Reading

Reading Clocks New

0 comments :

Post a Comment