Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekly Newsletter

My principal has us send home a newsletter every week. I really enjoyed creating mine. I have tweaked it a little since last year. This is a great way to communicate with parents. I am not sure if all my parents read it, but I did get some good feedback from a few!

I am wondering if this will be something we continue this year. Our paper usage is going to be closely monitored and we are not sure what restrictions we are going to have this year. Will we still make these copies to send home or will we simply post it on our website?

Newsletter Week 1

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Is this something you could share as a template? I love this, but have no clue how you do this with all the fancy fonts and sections =(

Mrs. Morris said...

I just use PowerPoint. I make shapes and play with the line. I can send you the powerpoint version if you leave me your email!

Laura Eischens said...

Could you please send me the powerpoint version of your weekly newsletter?
laura.eischens@gmail.com
Thanks!

Laura Eischens said...

Could you please send me the powerpoint version of your weekly newsletter?
laura.eischens@gmail.com
Thanks!

Post a Comment