Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Classroom in Progress

Hi everyone! Today was the last day of CAMT. I went to another Foldables session, this time on Notebook foldables. I LOVED it! I can't wait to pass on the awesomeness. I am planning on sitting down with our curriculum and planning out how to use them for the first six weeks.

Then I went to school and got into my room. I even have the key, so I can go up when I need to! YAY!

Here is what my room looked like when I walked in today.
I am standing at the door and this is the front of the room.
The door is on the left and this is the back of the room.
The wall on the opposite of the door.
My only dry erase board.
We had to pile everything off the floor so the floors could be stripped and waxed before we left. That is why everything is pushed to one side.


This is what it looked like after 2 hours. Not a lot of improvement...

I put butcher paper over my Promethean board to keep the dust off.
My desk is on the right and our classroom library is on the left.
Word wall, mailboxes, and guided reading table.



4 comments :

Katie said...

Looks like you are making progress! It is always so hard deciding where to start. Can't wait to see how it goes. By the way, I showed my committee your Clip Chart post today and my school is going to adopt it! Thanks for the great idea!
Once Upon A Teaching Blog

Mrs. Morris said...

That is AWESOME! You will love it!

Anonymous said...

I always love seeing the floors all clean and shiny! Unfortunately, it doesn't last long! I so wish I had time to get in to my room! The next couple weeks are going to be intense finishing up summer school! Can't wait to see how yours turns out! ~nicole

Teresa said...

It looks like progress... and in just two hours! I can't wait to get into my room!

Post a Comment