Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Classroom Library Linky Party



I love linky parties, so I am joining up with 
The Sweet Life of Third Grade to share 
my classroom library. I have great hopes and 
plans for my classroom library. 
I am always looking to add new books.



I have my library divided into 3 sections. Fiction, Nonfiction, and Chapter Books.
These are pictures from the middle of last year, so I do have more books now.
I want to get more magazines for this year.
I think I am going to relevel my library when I get back in my classroom next month. We are switching from Rigby to DRA2. I am also going to change the setup. I will have some different shelving and a rug to add.

I will be posting pictures of my classroom when I have it all arranged. I am sure we all will want to share what our rooms look like.

1 comments :

Mrs. E said...

Hi Becca,
I like how you labeled your bins...I've never seen them on the side before {very cool} Thanks for linking up!
~Audrey
The Sweet Life of Third Grade

Post a Comment