Monday, July 25, 2011

Classroom Update

So I went to my room and worked a little today. This first picture is the table right beside the door. It hold my mailboxes and lovely organizer that holds all sorts of things during the year.

I put my new crates under my guided reading table and I think they turned out well!


I am in the process of going through my classroom library. I am reorganizing and adding all my books to the online organizer gurulib.com. It is awesome! It gives you a great way to look at all the books in your library, search them, and organize them. I will also be able to keep a running total of the number of books I own. Love it!



I have also been organizing my desk area. I hope I can keep my desk looking like this during the year. (Yeah right.) I really like my polka dots!



9 comments :

Jenn Bates said...

Your room is coming along nicely! Love the new crate seats!
Jenn
http://finallyinfirst.blogspot.com/

Christina Bainbridge said...

This is off topic, but I saw "City of Bones" in your widget below and I'm so glad to find another lover of those books!

:)
Christina
Mrs. Bainbridge's Class Blog

Mrs. Morris said...

Thanks ladies! @Christina-I really like that series! Waiting on the next one to come out...

Leslie said...

I LOVE your polka dot book shelves!!! Is it wallpaper????

Your room is looking fabulous!

Mrs. Morris said...

@Leslie: Thank you! The polka dots are wrapping paper. I just taped it to the ugly book shelves and adding some to my small filing cabinet to coordinate. =)

Brittney said...

Your room looks great..I am glad I found your awesome blog! :)

Follow me! :)
http://brittney-teachpraylove.blogspot.com

Sunny said...

Those polka dots are adorable!! When I was picking out fabric yesterday for my crate seats, I had a hard time choosing because they had the CUTEST pink/brown/blue polka dot fabric too.

Cindy said...

LOVE the polka dots. It looks great! I'm headed over the check out the library web site. Sounds interesting!

Lesson Plan SOS Teachers said...

I love your crate seats!! They are adorable and super practical! I love your blog!!

Post a Comment