Friday, July 15, 2011

My Teacher Always Says... Linky Party

Mrs. Bainbridge (a marvelous teacher and blogger) is having a linky party that is hilarious! We all have things we say every day. Probably way more than we realize! Here are mine: (That I am aware of...)


  1. Oh my goodness! (Could be for good or bad reasons.)
  2. I am waiting.
  3. We will go when you are quiet.
  4. Are you ready?
  5. I like how________ is ___________!
  6. Good job!
  7. We don't talk in the hallway.
  8. Stay in line.
  9. Hands and mouth. (This is how I remind them of how they should be walking in line. Hands behind their backs or in their pockets. Mouths silent or with a bubble.)
  10. I'm sorry that happened. (Love and Logic!)
  11. Really?
  12. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
  13. Zip it!
  14. Was that a good choice or a bad choice?
Go check out the links because some of them are hilarious!

2 comments :

Christina Bainbridge said...

I love #10! I say that a lot too! :)

Thanks for joining my linky party!

Christina

Just4Teachers said...

Let's see...I'm guilty of #s 2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 11 (but a double Really?) and 14!!! LOL!!! Thanks for sharing!

Debi
Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders

Post a Comment