Friday, July 22, 2011

Student Welcome Gift

I like to start the year with a positive note. Last year I had this note on their desk with a bag of goodies. The pencil and eraser were on their desks ready for use. I used cute goodie bags tied with a twist tie. The kids put the bag in their backpacks and began using their pencil and eraser.

Here is a smaller version of what I used. If you want the version with only one on a page leave a comment and I will email it to you.
Welcome Note

This year I was inspired by Pinterest. Here is what I have now.




I will have the pencil and eraser sitting on their desks. I like it that way because they can immediately start on their work while I get things in order. The first day is always chaotic, as you know.

New Welcome Gift

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Did you use snack size baggies for the treats? ~nicole

Mrs. Morris said...

No I used sandwich size. I think you need the top so you can staple the paper on. Try it and you can decide.

Tiggeriffic 2nd Graders said...

I really like your new welcome gift. I've also used the 1st one you had but I like the new one. Thanks for sharing!

Lindsey said...

Thanks a bunch! I snatched it up to put it with my Jitter Glitter!

Anonymous said...

Too stinking cute. I love these will you please send me them at happymommy108@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing, Amanda Meyer.

Anonymous said...

These are really cute. Please email them to me at CL14Mentor@Oh.rr.com

Thanks.

Cindy

Teresa said...

Adorable! I did a little something like this last year, but I love how yours is put together! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa :)
http://thevogelgesangsteaching.blogspot.com/

Mrs. S. said...

Thanks for responding to my SOS! :) Please e-mail both welcomes to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Blessings and peace to you!

Melly <><

Second Grade Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

Melly423@aol.com

Brittany said...

I love this! Can you please email your new welcomes. I am changing the second grade to 1st grade! Thanks!

bdave77505@yahoo.com

Esther said...

This is a great idea. I would also like a copy of your second note my email is pantux8591@gmail.com

Thank you so much for sharing.

Post a Comment