Friday, July 8, 2011

Yes! Yes! Yes! Target Dollar Spot!

I have been checking Target's dollar spot for the last few weeks. My Target was behind in putting out teacher supplies. I went today and hit the jackpot!!

 I have been wanting plastic book boxes for my students, but they are so expensive.

I was so excited to see them in the Dollar Spot for $2.50.  I still spent a lot of money and had to go to 3 Targets to get these, but it is worth it.

I have great plans for these!!!
 The Dollar Spot usually has great stickers and I loved the ones I found today.

Plus some bookmarks and erasers that will be incentives.

I will probably go back and pick up more of these adorable erasers. =)
Pencils, pencils, pencils. Can we ever have enough?

No!

Plus googly eyes for various projects during the year.

I love it!

I am going to be working on 2 big projects this month and into next month. I hope to share them with you by the middle of August!

7 comments :

Mrs. Coe said...

I was super excited to see this post. I am hoping to find these items. Can I use your picture of the stickers on my blog and link to you about what else you have found?
littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

Adrienne said...

What a great Target score! Every time I go into Target they only have a couple of this or a couple of that and I never get to buy any of their goodness in bulk!

Mel D said...

You must have been there at the right time to get ALL those containers...lucky! Stop by my blog & check out my 200 follower giveaway!
Peace, Mel D
Oh the Places We’ll Go

Mrs. Morris said...

Mrs. Coe-The answer is always yes!!!!

I hit it at just the right time!!! So lucky this year!

Tami said...

I saw those at our Target last week but didn't necessarily have a need for them so I left the store without them. Went back yesterday and there wasn't a single one to be found. :(

Kelli Beason said...

I want those containers and can't find them at my Target!!! Having a linky party about Daily 5/Cafe link up. prayteachlove.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I figured out these boxes are also great for holding cans in the pantry....... sure wish I had figured it out sooner, I only purchased one!

Post a Comment