Friday, August 19, 2011

Last Classroom Update

Hello! This will be my last classroom update because school starts on Monday! It's a little hard to believe it is already here. We had a porch party at school tonight. Just a night before school starts to come bring school supplies and see your new teacher. I didn't many kids come, but that's ok. I will see them on Monday.

The first pictures are my table right beside my door. I have my attendance clipboard ready to go. I am going to use this to keep a paper record of absences and tardies. I think it will help me to remember to put it in the computer before 10:00am. (I am really bad about that.)


These are my markers to mark their folders with their spot on our clip chart at the end of the day. I have them labeled and I am really excited about how quick I am going to be able to do this every day.

These are the papers I had out for the porch party. I will be sending home the papers with all the kids who didn't come tonight. I love the magnets! (Great idea if I do say so myself!)



The last update I made was a rolling cart. I am very excited about this. I snagged the cart from our "free" area. The area where teachers put the things they don't want any more. The stand I had before didn't work that well. I really like the cart because I can move it out of the way if I need to.




4 comments :

teacherking55 said...

I love what you dd with your markers for the clip chart!!! I think I might have to borrow that idea! Good luck Monday! I hope you hav a fabulous day that goes smoothly! :)

Erika said...

What do your magnets say? I couldn't make it all out. You've got a great room!

Kristen said...

Wow, you thought of everything for your porch party...this is wonderful. I love the magnet card for the parents. I am saving this so I will remember to try it, what a fantastic idea! Thank you so much for sharing your organizational tips :)
Kristen
Ladybug's Teacher Files

Mrs. Morris said...

Erika: My magnets remind parents of our class website and blog. I hope they will put it on their refrigerator and remember to check them both weekly. =)

Post a Comment