Sunday, August 7, 2011

Top Ten Reasons You Know It Is Back To School Time

Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits is having a linky party that is so cute I just had to join!

10. I am thinking about all the clothes and shoes I wish I could buy for the school year.


9. I start having school dreams.






8. I have to start thinking about my sleeping patterns again.










7. I spend way too much time on my computer. Even more this year thanks to the blogging world and Pinterest!
 





6. The number of lists I am making increase exponentially.
5. I feel the need to organize everything.










4. I spend a LOT of time at school getting everything ready.










3. The stacks of things I need to take to school grow and grow.

2. I am constantly thinking of ways to make things easier this year.

And the #1 reason I know it is time to go back to school is...


I start seriously thinking about my lesson plans again.  (Ugh.)

1 comments :

Reagan Tunstall said...

omgoodness you did NOT post an eduphoria icon on here...shame on you! My stomach did a flip flop. :) ha ha...I love your pictures. I am a visual learner. I loved it! thanks for linking up!!!!
Reagan

Post a Comment