Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So Encouraging!


Thank you so much for nominating me for this awesome award. I am so glad that a few people are able to use my ideas and materials. I love the blogging world.



The Teaching Thief




After accepting this honor there are some things you are requested to do.
1.  Thank the person (people) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2.  Share 7 things about you.
3.  Pass this award along to 15 other blogs that you have discovered.


Here are a 7 things about me:

  1. My husband is a youth minister and he loves it. I have been amazed this past year as I watched the Lord work in him.
  2. I have an amazing family. My little sister is a senior at the University of Texas this year. One of my sisters-in-law is a senior at Oklahoma Christian University and the other is a sophomore at Ouachita Baptist University in Arkansas.
  3. We are building a house starting next month!!!!
  4. Fall is my favorite time of the year. Largely because of the wonderful fall scents at Bath and Body Works. I am kinda addicted.
  5. I want an iPad so bad it hurts.
  6. I hope to go on an Alaskan cruise at some point in my life.
  7. I love the Lord.
And now for 15 amazing blogs!






Create Teach Share

Creating & Teaching






Visit Sunny Days

Wiggins World


The Caffeinated Teacher

Thank you so much for nominating me!

2 comments :

SunnyDays said...

Oh my gosh! How sweet of you- thank you so, so much!
This really means so much to me :)

Denise
Sunny Days In Second Grade

Kristen said...

Thank you Becca!!! I was thrilled to see this :) :) :)
Kristen

Post a Comment