Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Word Reading

One thing I loved last year was the powerpoints I made for word reading practice. I am realizing that we need to do that more this year. I really saw an increase in their ability to recognize words because they saw them so often. Anyway... here is what mine will look like this year.
1.5 Word Reading

My powerpoints coincide with Reading Street from Scott Foresman. The kids will be seeing them in our guided reading books, weekly story, and spelling words. If you want the powerpoint file leave me a comment with your email address. The powerpoint has animations. It starts with a blank page and then one you click in each word.

Have fun!

15 comments :

Miss B said...

I would love the powerpoint file! We do Reading Street for third and I've been trying to come up with ideas for using technology with the guided reading program.

Elizabeth said...

I love love love this! How often do you go through it? I would like the Powerpoint:) I would love any more that you do too-I'm willing to share goodies that we've made for the series as well!
ecasey@np.k12.mn.us
Thanks!
Elizabeth

Lauren G. said...

I would love a copy! We just started RS this year and it has been a bit overwhelming! Any tips that you have would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
lauren.grandey@cityschools.net

Anonymous said...

What font did you use? ~nicole

Marilyn Gregory said...

yes i would love the power points. thanks
basketsmg@aol.com

Lisa Beth Black Hart said...

Would love the power points.

lbhart23@yahoo.com

Jamie said...

I would love the powerpoint. We use Scott Foresman Reading Street in my school as well. Thank you!

jamie.rector@warren.kyschools.us

The Schaffnitt's said...

I would love your powerpoints. bjschaffnitt@gmail.com

Charlotte said...

I would love the powerpoints! Thanks!
jhartley@graceba.net

Anonymous said...

I teach second grade and would love to take a look at your power points. We use Scott Foresman too!
sandraclement@mcacademy.com
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I would love to take a look at your powerpoints

Anonymous said...

We are just now starting reading street. I would love the PowerPoint and to know how you do it? cayla.Cain@rcsd.ms. I teach second grade as well.

Anonymous said...

I would love the powerpoints I would also like to know if you have a link for the verses on the back of your binder. thanks for all of your hard work! edenfieldp@troyschools.net

Anonymous said...

These are AMAZING!!!! I would love them!! madison.dodge@aggiemail.usu.edu

Gemma Bruckner said...

These are awesome! I would love them! Gembruckner21@gmail.com

Post a Comment