Sunday, January 1, 2012

Personal Post -- New House!

My hubby and I are building a house. It is so wonderful to see it taking shape.















We wrote scriptures on a wall in each room.

***********************

I am sad that I don't have any fun printables to share with you today. We are going to be really focusing on testing... I am not looking forward to that, but it is our reality. I wish I knew of a way to share my Promethean board resources. If anyone knows of a way, please tell me. I have a lot to share. I use my board for almost everything.

Happy New Year!!




3 comments :

Becki said...

I absolutely LOVE that you wrote scriptures on your walls. Awesome! Enjoy your new home.

Tarita said...

Building your own home looks so fun and exciting! When is your house suppose to be ready? Thanks for sharing your photos.

Mrs. Morris said...

We think the closing date will be in mid March. I can't wait to move in!!!

Post a Comment