Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Creative Tuesday #1


Good morning!

For my first Creative Tuesday, I want to share something I found and adapted last year.

My scratch-off lottery tickets. These are great incentives for students. I have used them for behavior and homework rewards. They are very simple to make. 
You will need:
-printed cards (I used card stock)
-silver acrylic paint
-dishwashing liquid (I used Dawn)
-paintbrush
-contact paper



Cut pieces of contact paper to fit over the rectangle. This allows the paint mixture to be scratched off without taking the words with it.

Mix 2 parts paint with 1 part dishwashing liquid. It doesn't have to be terribly precise. Paint over the reward. On my cards I put the reward in a rectangle, so I would know where to paint. Plus it helps them all look alike. Let it dry and you have lottery tickets!







If you want the power point file, leave a comment with your email address and I will send it to you.

What is your creative project this week?

6 comments :

Miss L said...

This is such a cute idea Becca! I didn't know that making these were even possible, thanks for sharing :)

Miss L (WBT Blog Bug)
Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching

Laura said...

This is such a great idea!!! I agree with Miss L, I didn't even know these were possible!!! I would love to have the powerpoint. Please email to laura.wilkerson@ymail.com!!! Thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

You have so many amazing ideas. Thank you so much for sharing. I would love a copy of your lottery ticket.

My email address is: vcoots61@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

These are great! I would love the format! Thanks!

My email is diana.a.manos621@gmail.com

Samantha Brandon said...

Love it. Would love ppt file. sbrandon@pinecrestnv.org

Anonymous said...

can you please email this to me?? snalley@comcast.net

Post a Comment