Sunday, June 24, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award


Thank you Mrs. Alaniz from Totally Terrific in Texas for giving me this award.  =)   It always feels so good to get an award. Go check out her blog!


Photobucket

I have been apprised of the rules of passing this award on. I think that is the best thing about these awards. We are always paying it forward. Love it.
  1. Follow the person that gave you the award. (Done!)
  2. Link back to the person who gave you the award. (Click the button above.)
  3. Pass the award on tp 15 more bloggers.

Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching



Create Teach Share

OurAdoptionJourney












Photobucket



The Caffeinated Teacher

Thinking of Teaching

3 comments :

Miss L said...

Congrats on the award Becca! Thanks so much for including my blog in your list :)

Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching

Lana said...

Thank you so much! I am honored!

Rebecca Rojas said...

Thanks so much Becca!! I'm a new follower!

♥Rebecca
Create●Teach●Share

Post a Comment