Monday, June 25, 2012

Thing #7a

Assignment: Blog about something interesting from your Reader. I love keeping tabs on the 500+ blogs I follow.  (Sometimes overwhelming...)

This is my favorite post right now. You can find the original post here.

mrshallfabulousinfourth.blogspot.com.png

She got the idea from:

button-2316.png


I think it is a wonderful idea to make a class t-shirt and the price is right, just $7!!!

class-shirts-and-library-sticks.html.jpg

Isn't this awesome?! The kids draw a self portrait on a 3x5 index card and write their name at the  bottom. You fill out the order form, send home the student order form, gather all the forms and index cards together and sent it in. So easy!

Check out this website for more information:

I will be doing this the coming year. I think I will do it around February. They will be great to wear on field trips and field day!

0 comments :

Post a Comment