Monday, July 2, 2012

Inspiring Monday #2 ~ Drawer Makeover

This project didn't cost me anything because I already had all the materials at the house. I love it when that happens! I have been working on craft projects and all my materials have been scattered around the house. We recently moved into a new house, so I do not have a designated craft area or even a storage area yet. So I decided that today was the day to get that organized!

Here are my inspirations from Pinterest. Mine doesn't look as nice as these, though.










Have you ever felt like this?



I felt a little like that when I finished, but oh well.:)

Materials

All finished!
I sat on the floor to take the picture above. Every time I sit on the floor my little dog has to be right there with me, so here is Ginger. I guess she wanted to be featured on my blog!




5 comments :

Emily said...

I think yours came out very cute. I love your signs. My plastic bin things are at school - stuck at school... I can't wait to make them cute in August. =)

Thanks for sharing!

Emily
I Love My Classroom
www.ilovemyclassroom.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Oh....I think it turned out awesome! I really, really love your labels:) Thanks for sharing:))) Thanks too for linking up:) Hope you can come back and share again next week:))

4th Grade Frolics

Becca Morris said...

Thanks girl!

Jennifer said...

I think your drawers look great. I love your labels! That pin is really funny! :)


Delighted in Second
Hope you will join my $20 TPT gift certificate giveaway!

Heather's Heart said...

Your drawers turned out so cute! I have this on my list of projects to do. =)

I am so happy to be yours newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.


Heather
Heather's Heart

Post a Comment