Lorraine over at Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies is hosting a linky party all about our to do lists for back to school.
- Cover all the walls with paper and border
- Set up all CAFE and VOICES boards
- Make areas for anchor charts to hang
- Super Improvers Wall (Whole Brain Teaching)
- Generally set-up and organize my *new* room
- Set-up my classroom library
- Hallway bulletin board
- Whole Brain Homework - Super Speed Reading and Math
- STAR binder papers
- Class Economy
- Community Building Banners
- Flyers for Parent Meetings
- Open House presentation
- First week materials
- When the curriculum is available to us online again, I want to plan my first few weeks.
- Work on a list of classroom procedures I want to teach
- Get my schedule finalized when I have our school schedule
So on to the fun stuff...
|I saw one like this on another blog and knew I had to make my own!|
|Just add post its!|
So this was very easy to make. I just went into PowerPoint and made squares. I practiced with one until I found the right size. Then I created the whole document. I decided to add the labels inside the squares so I could fit 6 post its instead of 4 to a page. I have included my file if you are interested. If not, then happy creating!
|This is Talon, my cat. He likes to watch me work. This is the shelf above my computer.|