Friday, August 3, 2012

Currently in August Linky

I haven't done one of these in a few months, so....


Click to view the linky party.
This is Gabriel Iglasias. He is hilarious! Just a quick video to share some laughs.

/


Back to School Must Haves

These are the best pens ever!

Trying to limit my intake, not really working.

Just bought these at Payless today!

I have to avoid this aisle.
I will be using a ton of these this year.

These are great in the classroom.

Love my board, slate, and voters.

2 comments :

hmichaud said...

I had to smile when I read this post, I was watching his special on Comedy Central last night too...he is hilarious, he always makes me laugh out loud! =) What type of pens are those? I'm a sucker for new pens ;)
http://cantmakethisstuffup-hmichaud.blogspot.com

Tania said...

I need new shoes!!
Tania
My Second Sense

Post a Comment