Sunday, August 26, 2012

Last Classroom Update

Well, it's Sunday evening. The last Sunday evening of the summer. School starts tomorrow and I am READY!

I am not ready to wake up early. I am not ready to be stressed. I am not ready for the paperwork.

I am ready for:
WBT TECHNIQUES
LOVING MY NEW STUDENTS
TACKLING A NEW GRADE LEVEL
WORKING WITH MY NEW TEAM
FIGURING OUT MY CLASSROOM ECONOMY
SHARING MY PASSION FOR READING
LISTENING TO MY STUDENTS
PREPARING THEM TO BE PRODUCTIVE CITIZENS
TEACHING!

Here is a quick tour of my room for those of you who haven't seen it. Just skip over if you have!

Hallway




Walk in and look to the right


Front of the room


 Promethean board, Elmo, and crate seats!!!

Wall opposite the door


Turning in papers and our Boggle board
I am so excited to start our CAFE board and anchor chart frames.
Back wall

Changeable schedule with room to write the times for specials


Wall beside the door



Back to the door!



7 comments :

Pat's Paper Passion said...

Have a great year!

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

WOW! You are definitely ready! YOUR 4th Graders are lucky! SMILES!

Amanda said...

Oh great pictures of your room! Love it! Obsessed with the 'made for workin' board! Sooooo cute! It'll be my first day tomorrow too! :) Good luck to you! Have a great new year in 4th! :)

Amanda
Reaching for the TOP!

Miss L said...

You have a gorgeous room, it looks amazing and I'm sure your students will love it! I can't wait to hear about how WBT works out for you in your classroom I hope you will blog about it when you have time :)

Best wishes!

Miss L (WBT Blog Bug)
Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

Laura said...

Absolutely lovin' the exterior door decor as well as the 'These boots were made for workin'' board - so cute! Good luck and looking forward to hearing more of your adventures in teaching :)

Becca Morris said...

Thanks ladies! It is going great so far.

Miss Klohn said...

I love your blog! I too am a fellow Texan, but I teach 6th grade! I am also implementing WBT for the first time this year and am loving it! I think my students are too! I am excited to follow your WBT journey!

Miss Klohn
Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher

Post a Comment