Sunday, August 5, 2012

More Class Pics

Here are the latest additions to my room. I am still adding and tweaking. My first inservice day isn't until Aug. 20, so no rush. I am working on sifting through our curriculum and familiarizing myself with the materials of a new grade level.

I hot glued magnets onto the back of the letters for easy changing. These are 2 file cabinets placed end to end.



I only have 23 hooks, so I hope I don't have any more kids than that!


I bought these file holders at IKEA a few months ago. I was going to use them at my house, but they have been repurposed! These are located behind my desk and will hold all the materials I need for the week. Yay for organization!

2 comments :

Lisa R. said...

I love your file holders & labels!! They are so cute!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Becca Morris said...

Thanks! I love them too!

Post a Comment