Sunday, August 26, 2012

Teacher & Student Gifts

Last year I made little welcome bags for my 2nd graders. Check that out HERE.
This year I was wanting something a little simpler and found the solution on Pinterest!


If you want the free printable, click HERE to get it from Amanda's Parties To Go.

Quick, easy, and it isn't candy.

Now on to teacher gifts...

I saw this quote online and I L.O.V.E. it!


I just added regular and peanut M&Ms. Tied on the tag and voila!

I made these in powerpoint and printed them 2 to a page. Click HERE to get the freebie!

I really like the labels for the top of the jars...


I also wanted to make a gift for my 2nd grade team. This is what I came up with...


Click HERE to get the freebie!
Here is something sweet to put in the teacher's lounge:

Click HERE to get yours!
Let's make this a positive year!

7 comments :

Sara Soucy said...

Hehe I like the Take a Smile idea...

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

As always, creative and inspiring!! SMILES!

Jennifer Vernon said...

What about folks in states where we are not allowed to give the kids candy? Any ideas?

Becca Morris said...

Jennifer - You aren't allowed to give them food to take home? I don't let my kids eat it at school. They take it home.

Megan said...

I want to make treats with the Keep Calm and Eat Chocolate tag, but I cannot find a link to it anywhere. Will you post a link to this printable tag? Thanks!!

Becca Morris said...

Megan, I am so sorry, but I didn't save that tag.

jake Bercher said...

wow this good but ,I like your post and good pics may be any peoples not like because defrent mind all poeple , gifts for her

Post a Comment