Thursday, August 23, 2012

WBT In My Room & Certification

I feel like WBT is all over my room! Check out these pictures.

Oral Writing steps compliments of Amanda from The Teaching Thief.
5 Rules compliments of Miss Nelson
Super Improver Wall compliments of Tara West
The main techniques compliments of 3rd Grade Thoughts
Homework bookmarks for the Universal Homework Model - I actually made this one!
I love it. I know that having all these visual reminders will help me get things off to a good start this year. I also have some cue cards for myself for the first hour and day.

Click to download free from TPT compliments of Deanna Schuler
I love this binder!
 Contents:
Super Speed 1000 (reading) I have the student's copies made and in their STAR binders!

Super Speed Math I have level 1 addition copied and in STAR binders!

I can't wait to use this to help my kids become writers this year!

I love pictures. Aren't posts with a lot of pictures better to read? I think so!

***************

I have been doing a lot of posts about Whole Brain Teaching for 2 reasons.
  1. I think it is wonderful and I want to share the techniques and resources with as many people as possible.
  2. I am working toward my WBT certification!  :)
Here is more information on certification straight from the Whole Brain Teaching website.
WBT Certification

I am currently at 1,100 certification points!! I am waiting on the online test and then I will be preparing to make a video!!

Does anyone want to join me in working towards certification???

6 comments :

Amanda said...

Hey-hey! Thanks for the shout-out. The posters look great. I like that you tilted them. Mine are straight and boring. I think I'll fix that tomorrow. I read up on the certification. It looks awesome, but intense. I going to establish that as a goal for 2013. :)

Amanda
The Teaching Thief

Becca Morris said...

I find that tilting them eliminates my need for perfectly straight alignment. :)

Scrappin' Sista said...

I would love to. Where do I get the details?

GED Preparation Classes said...

your generosity in sharing this infomraiton means so much. Thanks a million.

adoremoi79 said...

I would love to begin the process.

Keisha McHargue said...

I am wanting to begin WBT certification, but I am not sure how to get started or what to write about.

Post a Comment