Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blogging Plan for September

Hello!

Last year I forgot all about my blog once school started. I don't want that to happen this year so I made a plan. Plans and lists are my forte!

Be on the lookout for these posts this month!!!


 Don't we all love Pinterest? I will be sharing pins that have inspired me to create things for my house or classroom. These might not always be school related, but... that is ok, right?


My students and I will be working hard on our writing this year. We have a state test to prepare for! I am planning on sharing student examples and freebies!


Isn't technology wonderful? I love it all. I will be integrating things into my classroom, so I will keep you posted. I am going to be sharing online resources and how I integrate iPods, eReaders, laptops, etc. into my class.


I knew I needed to provide support to my students during and after lessons with anchor charts, so I made frames for my walls. I knew that if I had a designated place to them, then it would force me to stick with it! Sometimes I need that motivation! I will be sharing pictures of the anchor charts we make and the lessons to go with it!

I will also be throwing in posts about Whole Brain Teaching and random things that come up. I am looking forward to the month of September.

3 comments :

Lori Rosenberg said...

Sounds like a brilliant plan. I look forward to your posts!

ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Liliris said...

I can't wait to read all your September blog posts...especially now that you will be teaching 4th grade! You will have a busy month ahead of you!

Liliris
Fourth Grade Garden

Pat's Paper Passion said...

I can hardly wait!!
Pat

Post a Comment