Friday, September 7, 2012

September Currently

Don't you just love these? We are all doin' it!!



Jump on over to visit Farley for the latest linky party! 

I just have to say that I am loving my class of 4th graders. They are such a relief after last year. I really struggled last year with the group I had and the new expectations from my district. It was rough...

I have been thanking the Lord daily for my great group. I have high hopes for this year. I also love that they are more independent and we can do more. They still have problems listening and following directions, but would it be school if we didn't have that problem?

I have a few pictures to share with you. I know, shocker right?  :)

I added some great reference material to my ceiling.



These are just a few...

My name plate outside my classroom door.
Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments :

trav4adventures said...

I had a really rough class last year too. They had a hard time focusing and paying attention and their behavior was AWFUL! Fortunately, this year's class is just the opposite and I'm LOVIN' them! :-)

Kelly Teaching Fourth said...

I love your name plate! I also love the idea of putting information on the ceiling! How wonderful!

Kelly
Teaching Fourth

Sara Soucy said...

Could you send some of those cookie/reese's/brownies my way?? They sound delicious!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Becca Morris said...

The cookie/reese's/brownies are awesome. Here is the link:
http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/7459155603024845_hw9Dq8xU.jpg

✰Becca
Simply 2nd Resources

Post a Comment