Friday, May 31, 2013

Big News!

My iPad proposal was accepted! So...

I will have a 1:1 iPad classroom next year!!!
:)


I really couldn't be happier right now. Well, maybe that's not true. I would be happier if they would share the details with us. We don't know anything about a timeline or the amount of resources we were granted. Oh well, at least I know I will have them at some point next year!

If you are interested in looking at our proposal, here is a link.

I am looking forward to sharing the day-to-day triumphs and struggles on turning my paper and pencil classroom into a 1:1 classroom. It should be interesting...

Also, today was Play Day. Here are a few pictures of my kids having fun.


3 comments :

Tidbits From Ms. Pitts said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I wrote a proposal for my classroom at my school and I am waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed! :)

Erika said...

I'm going to have a 1:1 ipad classroom next year, too!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. I would love to be 1:1, but for now I'm thrilled with the 3 iPads I have. I can't wait to see what cool apps you discover. :)

Amanda
The Teaching Thief

Post a Comment