Saturday, May 18, 2013

Nearpod- stream information directly to student devices

Happy Saturday!

I have 3 weeks left of school this year. I am ready for a summer break that will be full of planning for next year. I am not 100% sure of my placement yet, so I am limited in what I can start planning right now. We won't know until our STAAR scores come in, which should be any day now. That's ok with me, because we are working on wrapping up our year.

I have really enjoyed my groups of kids this year. They can cause gigantic headaches, but they all are special to me.

Anyway...

I want to share with you an awesome tool for any teacher who has technology in your room. This works with desktop computers, laptops, tablets, or iPods. It is called Nearpod.
Watch this video I created...


There are several options. I have the free version right now, which is good. There is a school edition that your district can purchase, too.

Here is a breakdown of the different versions and what they offer.
Click to view on their website.
I am hoping to try it out this week. I am working on a few lessons this weekend. I will let you know how it goes.  :)

1 comments :

Julie Goode said...

This is SO cool!!!!! Do all of your students have an iPad?
-Julie
The Techie Teacher

Post a Comment