Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Bucket List Linky Party

It has been so long since I have participated in a linky party! This is a great one to restart the blog jumping! Three lovely ladies are hosting this party.


I am ready for summer! We are so close! So here it goes...

#1     Plan for a 1:1 iPad classroom (we won't know until the beginning of June)
      I really hope we get it. I am super pumped to dive into 1:1 instruction.

 

#2     Get some rest!

#3     Go on a mini-vacation. My husband is a youth minister, so he is busy in the summer. He will be gone for church camp, work camp, and a 2 week trip to climb a mountain in Colorado. I am hoping we can take several days to escape to the wilderness.

#4     Go through our writing curriculum and make a detailed plan for next year. I have learned a lot this year, so I have some ideas for when I am going to start teaching concepts and how were are going to constantly review.

#5     BLOG! I am going to return to the blogging world!

What are you doing this summer? Go link up and share!






5 comments :

Leaping into Teaching said...

Sleep must be the common item on everyone's list! I can't imagine having iPads so easily accessible in the classroom. How lucky! Great list - Have an awesome summer!

christine

Leaping into Teaching

Miss Kindergarten said...

Yay for blogging!!! I love summertime! Thanks for linking up :)

Matt Sutton said...

Good Luck with the 1:1 initiative. There is so much COOL stuff do do with them. I'm sure you've got help but if you're looking for any ideas/apps/etc. I'd love to help out. Check out my site for some great ideas.

Matt
Digital: Divide & Conquer

Teaching with TWitte said...

I just found your blog through the summer bucket list linky and I'm your newest follower! 1:1 iPads, how cool! I hope you get them! I just started a blog back in April and that was not a good time of year...I am hoping to post more during the summer too! :o)
Tara
http://teachingwithtwitte.blogspot.com/

Bethany McClure said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've had a busy year and am jumping back into blogging myself! Happy Summer!

❀Bethany❀
Learning is a Journey
Living Aloha: The McClure Family Blog
Polka Dot Parlor

Post a Comment