Saturday, June 15, 2013

Date Board for Your Classroom

Hey guys,

I wanted to share with you a different way to display the date in your classroom. In the upper grades, we don't do a daily calendar, so I wanted a way to display our date where I wouldn't have to write it daily.
This is from my 4th grade room.
This is from my 2nd grade room. I kept track of the number of days we had been in school on the far right.

I was inspired by this pin in 2011.







It is a great way for the kids to see the date. You can grab yours HERE if you want it.
Do you use anything like this? Let me know what you think.

3 comments :

Kayla said...

I love this!! I HATE writing the date. I always forgot. This could be a classroom job!

Erin K said...

I really like this idea! Thanks for sharing!
Erin
Short and Sassy Teacher

Kaitlyn said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing a great resource. :)

http://second-is-the-best.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment