Thursday, June 13, 2013

Inspired by Pinterest

Hey ladies (and gentlemen if there are any reading this),

I wanted to share something I made for myself the other day. Well, for my classroom. Same thing, right?

I saw this on Pinterest and loved it.


So I decided to make it into signs for my classroom.



I am planning on printing these on card stock, mounting them on bright paper, and displaying them in my room. I really want to use these as teaching pieces. I want to do a better job of teaching empathy and responsibility, so I think these are going to become my mantras.

What do you think?

4 comments :

Suzy Q said...

This is a great set of posters. We work on this a lot in second grade. "I'm sorry" is usually followed by "It's ok," which really isn't ok. I will try this idea next year. Thank you for sharing.

Mary said...

I love this! This is something I have my students work on, all the time! Thanks for sharing!
Mary
Teaching Special Kids

K. Mo said...

I love it! I always have to teach my kids how to apologize. They never seem to understand that the apology is a way to accept responsibility for their actions, not just to get the teacher off their back. The rude "I'm sorry" is the worst!
❤ Karen
flamingofab@gmail.com
Flamingo Fabulous in Second Grade

Matt Sutton said...

HA! There are some gentlemen around here (though I would never really use that term to describe myself).

Great posters! This is something that needs to be learned.

matt
Digital: Divide & Conquer

Post a Comment