Hello everyone! I just love summer, don't you? *sigh*
I was reading through my blog feed and came across a wonderful idea!
Miss Nelson was sharing about her brag tags and I just knew I should make some.
- Buy ball chain necklaces for each student.
- Print the tags, laminate, and punch small holes in the top.
- String their name tags on their necklace.
- Kids will fill out job applications and I will assign them jobs based on those applications. They will receive their job tag to add to their necklace.
- I will award perfect attendance tags every six weeks with report cards.
- Advanced score and passing tags will be for our CBA tests and STAAR tests.
- Good manners and amazing writer tags will be handed out at my discretion.
- Summer birthdays will get their tags on their "Unbirthday" which is halfway to their birthday.
Click HERE for the large version of the name tags.
Click HERE for the small version of the name tags.
Email me if you want an editable version! Let me know what you think of these... Any ideas for more?