Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Brag Tags Part 2

I am joining the Brag Tag team! Check out my first post about them.


I was inspired by Miss Nelson. Go check out her post!

These are mine:


You can get a copy of them HERE.

You can get the new ones HERE.

I was able to get the ball chain necklaces at Hobby Lobby. It comes in a large roll. I just have to cut it and add the clasp! Plus it is on sale for half price right now.  :) That's a win!

Here is the finished product!


They are all spread out and I don't have a name tag on here, but you get the general idea!

 Students will earn the tags through good behavior, extraordinary effort, or by making good grades.  I am excited about these!

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Enjoy your day! Leave me a comment if you have any ideas for brag tags that I am missing!



7 comments :

Mary said...

I am loving all the brag tags! Thanks for sharing!

Mary
Teaching Special Kids

RaeAnne said...

You are awesome!

Abbey Thurn said...

Please let us know how the 4th graders like this!!

Teaching with TWitte said...

I was inspired by all of the brag tags I have been seeing and I just made some up for AR points. I'll share them soon. Thanks for sharing, your's are so cute!

Tara
TeachingwithTWitte

Disneymum (Kristi) said...

These are awesome, thank you!

Kris Poole said...

I just love this idea...thank you so much for sharing these!!!

Kris
www.thepoolepages.blogspot.com

kdxpenguin1987 said...

I, too, am implementing the idea of brag tags in my second grade classroom this year. I bought my ball chain necklaces off eBay in hot pink, electric blue, and lime green. Not very expensive at all. I love the way your brag tags turned out. :)

Post a Comment