SmartFab contacted me about reviewing their product and I was happy to agree. They sent me 5 rolls to experiment with! (pink, yellow, black, red, and blue)
I haven't seen this type of fabric before. You can do anything with it. Watch the video below to see what I mean.
Click HERE to see their website.
They have plenty of pictures detailing the ways people have used their products.
Click HERE to become a fan of their Facebook page.
They have give aways and share ideas.
Click HERE to follow them on Pinterest.
They have some great pins!
They were nice enough to send me 3 large rolls (yellow, pink, and black) and 2 small rolls (red and blue). This is what I made:
Wreath Instructions: (if you are interested)
- Cut the fabric into 6 inch strips then cut that in half so you have 3 inch strips.
- Take each of those strips and cut them so they are 6 inches long.
- Now you have strips that are 3 inches wide and 6 inches long.
- Tie each individual strip onto the wire wreath frame.
- This is very time consuming...
- When you have a section finished, fluff the fabric so it fills the space.
- Tie on the ribbon as decoration!
I love that this fabric doesn't fray! The edges are pretty without me having to do anything!
The material is the perfect material to work with in your crafts. It is easy to cut, bend, twist, and tie. I am going to use the rest when I go back to get my classroom set up. I am going to use it for wall decoration, maybe a border, as curtains, and maybe to decorate my desk! I will share pictures in August when I am in school mode.
I love that the colors are so vibrant.
Are you interested?
How would you like to get 3 FREE rolls?
Enter my giveaway! I will announce the winner on Friday!