Monday, July 15, 2013

Manic Monday & Monday Made It

Hey guys! Some of you may have seen these freebies, but I wanted to share them again since I am linking up with Charity Preston at Classroom Freebies.


Go check out all the awesome freebies that are linked and maybe following a few new blogs!

Here are my freebies and if you are new to my blog I want to let you know that I don't sell anything. Everything I share is FREE. I think teachers need to share more often. If you ever want an editable copy of my resources, just email me. You can find my email in the about me section to the right of the page.

Now on to the freebies!!!

Download HERE

Download HERE

Download HERE

Please let me know if you like these freebies. I enjoy reading your comments!



I had to make a wreath! I have been seeing them everywhere.


I love chevron everything, so I made my own. I have these in another post later this week...

What do you think?

7 comments :

Lisa Bee (Grade 4 Buzz) said...

The chevron looks great! My two favourite colours!
-Lisa
Grade 4 Buzz

Jessica said...

I love your chevron signs. I cannot wait to see your post on them.

Jessica
Wild & Fun in Pre-K

MereMere said...

Thank you!

Angela@TheTeachersDesk6 said...

Love the speeding ticket idea! Think I might try that with some of my sixth graders! Also love the teal and purple signs! Those are my colors too! I'll be watching for that post later in the week.

Rachel @ A Tall Drink of Water said...

I love your wreath and chevron signs!! So cute!!

A Tall Drink of Water

The Sweetest Thing said...

Loveeee those Chevron signs! Cannot wait to see how you made them later :)

Lauren
The Sweetest Thing
Follow me on Bloglovin'!

Katie Lawson said...

This looks so awesome!

Post a Comment