Thursday, July 18, 2013

Numbering Backpack Hooks


Do you number your backpack hooks? These are mine. These numbers lasted all year, but I wanted to change them this year. I want to streamline them, so here is what I have come up with.


Free copy HERE!

They are going to be about 2 in by 2 in. I am going to print them on yellow paper and use a Xyron to transform them into stickers that I can just stick to the shelf with the hooks.

Have you used or seen the Xyron products? I want ALL of them!

Check out a fun video.


I have the 1.5" sticker maker, but I really want the larger sizes. My Hobby Lobby has these products and I drool over them every time I go. It really is as easy as the video makes it seem. Just run it through and you have a sticker! 

Do you have one? What would you use it for? Let me know what you think of the numbers. If you want the editable copy, email me!

1 comments :

Pat's Paper Passion said...

I have the 9" Creative Station xyron and love, love, love it. I had the larger model, but this smaller version does all the projects I need for my classroom. The lamination is really thick & slick thus I do have trouble with stick tabs attaching to it if I want to add something to the wall.

Post a Comment