Lorraine from Fabulous First Grade Froggies is hosting a linky party that is right up my alley. I love lists. I am currently using my Google drive to keep an ongoing list for next year that I started in April. I know, weird. I am a little OCD. :/
Anyway, after you read my post, go on over and read the others!
Let me share my lists (yes that is plural):
- Pencil sharpener http://www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com/
- address labels
- small Sterlite drawer fo pencils and things beside the pencil sharpener
- Craigslist book carts?
- white and black polka dot ribbon for anchor chart outlines
- zip ties for crates
- large rug for a gathering place (I am hoping I can get one from my school)
- Folders on a wall or cabinet for M-F where I place papers handed out that day. Easy access for gathering at the end of the week and for kids who were absent.
- Better way to store copy paper and student supplies (zip tie crates maybe?)
- no textbooks in desks, all stacked elsewhere
- teacher desk and computer in another spot
- Xtramath and Book Adventure - Raz Kids (use the free trial at the beginning of the year)
- Table for Elmo near the Promethean board
- Guided reading groups - Daily 4
- Note to parents explaining about iPads
- Google docs for all beginning of year stuff: textbook count, student information, etc.
- Guided reading procedures with novels
- iBooks Author
- OmniDazzle (a great resource on our computers at school that turns your mouse into fun images on the screen that are easier for your eyes to follow; great for when you are demonstrating how to do something)
- Desk citations
- Pay rent for ipad instead of desk, weekly
- Earn money for report card grades
- Pay for extra restroom breaks, snacks, etc
- Buy paper and pencil -- I will provide a pencil and paper every Monday for free.
- Bonus money for CBAs and STAAR
- Speeding tickets for working too fast/carelessly/without a name
Organization & Decoration
- new section for social studies
- Use large bookshelf behind my desk and use other bookshelves to hold library books
- how to use black benches????
- new numbers for backpack hooks
- sort through books - only put out ⅓ of them at the beginning of the year
- check out 5 Play-a-ways every 2 weeks
- Blue = finishedWow. I am not overwhelmed, but I think I might be in a month. So much of this needs to be done at school, so it has to wait until mid-August. I can do this!