Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back to School Schedule Linky Party!

We are all in Back to School mode, so I wanted to host a schedule linky party again this year.

I love to see how other schools organize their time. Plus we can get some great ideas for how to manage our time in the classroom!


There is your button to link back to my blog!
This is what I have so far...
We received our master schedule really early this year, so this might change before our first day of school which is August 26.
I also wanted to re-share (not sure that is a word) my schedule cards.
The clipart is from Ladybug's Teacher Files.
Hopefully I will get these displayed in my room this week!
So...
Link up! I want to see your schedule. I always feel a sense of relief when I have my schedule completed or at least workable.

3 comments :

Lisa Bee (Grade 4 Buzz) said...

Hey Becca, what does UPSL stand for? I don't have a schedule yet, but my school is on the balanced day. 100 mins instructional time, nutrition break (lunch/recess), 100 mins instructional time, nutrition break (lunch/recess), 100 minutes, dismissal. Have a great day!
-Lisa
Grade 4 Buzz

Sara Soucy said...

Wow! You have gym 3x a week? That must be awesome for your students. My kids only get to go once a week.

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Jessica said...

So I linked up! Excited to see the other schedules. Brand new to this blogging thing, but have followed your blog for a while.

Post a Comment