Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to School

Well, it is the night before school starts and all through the...

Just kidding.

I went up to school yesterday and finished up all the little details. My checklist is complete!

Lesson plans are turned in, lesson frames are written and ready for display, flip charts are prepared, and I am ready to go!

This is what I have put on student desks:


They will decorate a name tag for their first day. The notecards are from Meet the Teacher night. The kids that came chose a desk to sit at the first day of school. 

This is the red paper on each desk.


You can see my first Daily 4 anchor chart is prepared. I changed the border on my desk. I like this one much more! The boxes above the backpack hooks will catch some of the students extra supplies.

The office put together packets for each child to take home the first day of school. I added a few papers, glued a checklist on the front, and stapled the papers that need to be returned to the outside. I wanted to show the parents exactly what they need to do. No confusion. No headache. Hopefully.


I am excited to start this school year!!!

2 comments :

Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

Wishing you the best; I am eager to read your posts again this year!

jennygollup said...

I am in love with your letter/checklist that you put on the front of your packets. Is there any chance that you might be willing to share it so that it can be edited for personal use?

Thank you!!!!!

Post a Comment