Thursday, August 8, 2013

iBook is PUBLISHED!!!

WooHoo!!!


This was a labor of love, you guys. I am so happy to share it with anyone and everyone. You do need an iPad to view the book, that is the only downside with publishing through iBooks Author.

I posted a few videos of my book HERE if you are interested.


You can go to the iBookstore on your iPad and download it now!


:) I am so happy about this. I am working on one for Life Science next. I will let you know when that one is available.

What do you think?

4 comments :

Lisa Bee said...

Congratulations! I'm going to go take a look...
-Lisa
Grade 4 Buzz

Lisa Bee said...

I found it! It is downloading! (My internet is super slow!) It looks so great from the preview!
-Lisa
Grade 4 Buzz

Debbie Jacobson said...

I have written two books myself (not school related) and it is not as easy as it looks! I am just getting ready to publish the first one through CreateSpace and the other is still being revised and edited. Congratulations on a job well done!
Debbie
debjac9@aol.com

Amanda said...

Wow, congratulations! That is awesome!

Amanda
The Teaching Thief

Post a Comment