Sunday, August 11, 2013

Monday Made It :)

This is my last free Monday. 
*sigh*

Next Monday is staff development and then the next is the first day of school.
Wow.

Summer is gone.


I am going to miss these posts! I have loved sharing and learning from so many great teachers this summer!

This past week I put together my door decoration. Yay! It makes me happy.


The quotes are from the Technology Rocks. Seriously blog. She shares these for free y'all! They are my favorite. Here is a closer look at the quote art. I plugged the quotes into iPad images.


I love it!



4 comments :

Alison said...

Very cute! I have scooped up some of those signs from Technology Rocks. Seriously. I can't wait to hang them up!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

Jennifer Laffin {Mrs. Laffin's Laughings} said...

I found this website for the signs yesterday and I am in love! Putting them on your door is a great idea.

I'm your newest follower!

Jennifer
Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

Amanda said...

Your door looks terrific. I love those signs. I have them all over the room too. I don't have the WAG more, bark less... might need to hunt that one down. :)

Amanda

Joffery Stark said...

Good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates.
newest tech

Post a Comment