Friday, August 2, 2013

Quick Update

Hello, hello!

I have been printing and laminating...


I have been going through my classroom library...


I have decided to only set out about 1/3 of my books for the first two six weeks. (That sounds weird.) That way I can switch them out and the kids won't be overwhelmed or board with the selections. Yes, I have a lot of book. I love books.

I have been working on our Book Buckets...


I have repurposed these. They used to be containers for my library, but I wanted to keep the colorful ones from last year in my library, so I grabbed these and added labels. I want my students to keep all their books, Reading & Writing Notebook, and iPad (when we get them) in their book buckets. These will go on tables near their desks.

Remember my tables??


I have repainted them black. I am sad that they don't look as good with our larger desks in 4th. Oh well.

I know we are all keeping busy! Back to School time is here in full force.

We can do it!




1 comments :

Erika said...

Where do you store your other books that you don't put out? I love those desk tables and have been wanting my husband to build me some.

Post a Comment