Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Water Cycle

I just can't say enough how much I love my class this year! I love being able to joke with them. This is by far the nicest, most well behaved class I have had in my 6 years of teaching.

Anyway...  :)

I wanted to share our quick water cycle video with you guys. 

Assignment: work with your group to explain the water cycle. They could act it out, draw, or give some sort of presentation.


I am so sad that I messed up the last group's video! They chose to draw the parts of the water cycle and one of the girls narrated it. I am hoping we can rerecord this week. I accidentally just took a picture instead of a video. Ugh!

Other things we are loving:

Edmodo & blogging!

I am looking forward to getting our iPads. I know we will really take off with both of those when we have technology more readily available.

Have a great week!

1 comments :

munmun88 said...

Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here
reverse osmosis
bottled water

Post a Comment